Friday, October 7, 2011

It isn't fair...

      It isn't fair that everyday I have to go to school, eat 3 square meals a day, and that I have a closet full of clothes to choose from. It isn't fair that I know both my parents and have a house to live in. It isn't fair that I have religious freedom and my bible can go wherever I do. It's not fair that I am privileged and blessed with all these things and that while I'm writing this a child somewhere dies of starvation.
      It's twisted that proper clothes are a rarity and that school is just another dream dead. To me it's not fair that kids don't have both parents to love them; that some kids don't even have  parents at all. I feel guilty knowing that I have a warm bed to sleep in while others have to settle for a slab of concrete or a cold alley somewhere. I can't imagine not being able to go to church on Sundays and worship the Lord or not be able to even own a bible. I don't know what I would do. It's not fair. It's just not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment