Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mama Gump

Dear diary,
     I don't know where to start. Ever since my husband died, I've been fighting. Fighting to keep the house, fighting to keep Forrest out of trouble, fighting to put food on the table, and now I'm fighting to bring our troops back. I hated with all my heart to see them take my little boy away from me. 
     That poor idiot over there probably has no idea what's going on. I sure hated to see him go. It wasn't right for them to take him away from me like they did. The last I heard of him he had gotten shot. I don't know where he is now. I pray every night for him. Well I best be on my way.
                                                                     Sincerely, 
                                                                                  Mama Gump 





1 comment:

  1. It's just not the same when you're not readin' it in that pretty lil' Suthun accent of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete